Callaloo Cottage on the North Shore of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
A charming, beachfront, one bedroom cottage with swimming pool, hammock hut, privacy and fantastic views!
Callaloo Cottage, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, has one bedroom, one bathroom, open plan living room and kitchen, swimming pool, gazebo and even a hammock hut on the beach!
The pool terrace at this beachfront vacation rental cottage is made up of million-year-old coralstone, which is cool to your feet and non-slippery. The terrace is furnished with Tropitone chaise lounges, chairs, and tables, and of course is also equipped with a gas barbeque grill.
Callaloo Cottage's tastefully decorated living room has a high beamed cathedral ceiling, a hand cut stone wall and travertine marble floors.
The living room of this Caribbean vacation rental cottage has a 27" flat panel, 33 channel, cable TV and stereo system for your holiday pleasure. Callaloo Cottage also provides high-speed, wireless Internet service at no extra charge.
This beachfront holiday cottage on the beautiful island of Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos Islands has central air conditioning as well as ceiling fans in each room. The living room French doors lead directly onto the pool terrace. Callaloo Cottage also has a separate laundry room for your convenience while on vacation.
The gourmet kitchen at this beachfront vacation rental cottage has stainless appliances and European granite counter tops all set amid interesting decorative artifacts.
The French doors in Callaloo Cottage's bedroom offer you brilliant views of the sea and the pool, with honeycomb shades you can pull down for sleeping in late while on holiday.
This beachfront vacation rental cottage has a large bedroom with a four-poster bed and hidden indirect lighting on the ceiling.
Callaloo Cottage's exquisitely decorated bedroom also has a 27" flat panel, 33 channel TV and DVD player discretely concealed in an amoire. At this Turks and Caicos vacation rental you can watch your favorite movies from the comfort of your four-poster bed, if you wish.
This beachfront holiday cottage in the Caribbean has a large Italian tiled bathroom with granite double vanities and a large shower stall.
Callaloo Cottage has a thatched-roof hammock hut right at the edge of the beach where you can lay back in the shade and see and hear the ocean lap the shore.
The façade of thousands of hand cut stones, and a wooden shake roof makes this architectural gem picture postcard perfect!
With great attention to detail the hand cut stone façade of Callaloo Cottage is intricately set with hidden mortar joints and with rough sawn western cedar surrounding the windows and doors. The roof is covered in weathered wooden shakes.
The beach directly in front of this beachfront vacation rental is the western end of famous Grace Bay Beach, and away from the hotels and condos, yet you are still walking distance to six different restaurants. From Callaloo Cottage you can walk for miles on uninterrupted sugar-white sand. NOTE: There is a rocky strip between the sand and the sea, as well as some rocks in the sea. The rocks disappear entirely a few hundred yards down the beach. If you like to snorkel, you can walk just outside and wade right out to some of the best snorkeling on the island of Providenciales (Provo) — Smith's Reef — just outside your door!
Callaloo Cottage is on the beach at the far western end of Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands, offering both privacy and great views of the sea.
Ballyhoo Cottage and Callaloo Cottage vacation rentals, Providenciales (Provo), Turks and Caicos Islands.
A Summary of the Amenities and Features of Callaloo Cottage
- Large bedroom with an attractive king sized four-poster bed
- French doors from the bedroom and living room leading to the pool deck
- An Italian tile bathroom with double vanity, large wall mirror, magnifying mirror and hair dryer
- 33 channel 27 inch, flat panel TV's in the bedroom and living room, and DVD in the bedroom
- A private, poolside/beachside gazebo
- Fully air conditioned
- Ceiling fans in each room
- Great views of the pool and ocean from the bedroom and living room
- A covered front porch overlooking the park and boat channel
- Sunny and shaded pool terrace offering privacy as well as ocean views
- Tropitone chaise lounges, chairs, and tables on the pool terrace
- Romantic, indirect, deck-rail lighting around the pool terrace
- Multi-million-year-old coralstone tiles on the pool decks; non-slip and cool to your feet
- Italian travertine marble floors throughout the interior
- European granite counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom
- A gourmet kitchen with all stainless appliances
- High beamed wooden cathedral ceilings in each room
- Digital entry locks — no need to worry with keys
- A personal set-your-own-code safe
- Maid service before, after, and one time in the middle of your holiday
- Fantastic snorkeling on Smith's Reef right out front and near the shore
- A freshwater swimming pool with sitting area in the pool
- A Weber BBQ gas grill on deck
- A thatched-roof hammock hut with a Pawley's Island Hammock at edge of beach
- Very attractive high-quality décor and furnishings
- High speed wireless Internet service at no extra charge
- Miles and miles of white sandy beach just outside your door. Note: a rocky strip exists between the sand and the water in this area, hence great snorkeling
- A split shake wooden roof
- All exterior and two interior walls beautifully faced in hand cut local stone
- A separate laundry room with washer and dryer
- Walking distance to 6 restaurants, the marina, and limited shopping
- Lush and colorful Caribbean landscaping
- Romantic privacy on famous Grace Bay Beach away from the condos and hotel crowds
- And of course all sheets, linens, towels, beach towels etc. are included
You can read what our guests had to say about their holiday in the Callaloo Cottage Guest Book.
|Jan 4, 2015 - Jan 31, 2015||$4,700|
|Feb 1, 2015 - Feb 28, 2015||$5,400|
|Mar 1, 2015 - Mar 28, 2015||$4,700|
|Mar 29, 2015 - Apr 25, 2015||$4,300|
|Apr 26, 2015 - Dec 19, 2015||$3,300|
|Dec 20, 2015 - Dec 26, 2015||$5,400|
|Dec 27, 2015 - Jan 2, 2016||$5,400|
|Villa rates are per week (7 nights) for the entire villa.|
NOTE: The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment.
Max occupancy is 2 Adults. Children and Babies are not permitted.
please contact us below:
Sign up for our Quarterly Newsletter