The Cottages at Grace Bayon the North Shore of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands.
A collection of three beautifully designed 1 bedroom cottages on world famous Grace Bay Beach.
Each of The Cottages at Grace Bay Beach offers two levels of luxuriously appointed living space, breath taking views, multiple terraces, and even a private swimming pool.
The comfortable and spacious beach level living room features a 40" Google TV, although who would choose to surf the web when you can enjoy a view like this?
A beautifully designed and fully equipped modern kitchen
Beach level powder room
The second floor terrace overlooks Grace Bay Beach and Smith's Reef, noted to be the best snorkeling on island!
The spacious and comfortable 2nd floor bedroom (K bed) commands a spectacular ocean view through its wide disappearing doors.
What's better than a relaxing bath? How about a bath in a granite soaking tub overlooking the mesmerizing waters of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, BWI?
Open both sets of terrace doors and gentle trade winds playfully breeze through your cottage.
Note: There is a rocky strip between the sand and the sea, as well as some rocks in the sea. The rocks disappear entirely a few hundred yards down the beach. If you like to snorkel, you can walk just outside and wade right out to some of the best snorkeling on the island of Providenciales (Provo) — Smith's Reef — just outside your door!
Note: Electricity is metered in order to discourage A/C use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover A/C waste. You are given the first $200 per week of electric cost at no charge; beyond that you will be charged actual costs. You will be shown the electric meter at check-in.
The Cottages at Grace Bay get a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the electricity allotment during your vacation.
A Summary of the Amenities and Features of
The Cottages at Grace Bay
- Each cottage has its own private pool, Ocean Edge and Sea Edge have pools facing the ocean, Water Edge has its pool to the side.
- The spacious and comfortable 2nd floor bedroom (K bed) commands a spectacular ocean view through its wide disappearing doors.
- An imported granite soaking tub (crafted from a single piece of granite)
- A private freshwater swimming pool
- Sunny and shaded pool terrace offering great ocean views
- A gourmet kitchen with all stainless appliances
- Fully air conditioned (one A/C unit per floor)
- Two 2nd floor terraces, one overlooking the ocean (covered) and the other the marina.
- Great views everywhere you look!
- Custom crafted 90” ceiling fans on each level
- Granite sink and countertop in the master bath
- Eighteen channel flat screen cable TV in master (34”)
- Flat screen “Google TV” (40”) in living room with digital cable and ability to surf the web
- Luxurious travertine floors throughout
- Romantic, indirect, LED lighting illuminating master bedroom ceiling.
- Pool features color changing led lighting
- 10’ ceilings on Beach level, second floor ceiling is 22’ to peak
- Maid service before, after, and one time in the middle of your holiday
- Fantastic snorkeling on Smith's Reef right out front and near the shore
- A propane BBQ grill on deck
- 2 chaise lounge chairs and table with 4 chairs on beach level.
- High speed wireless Internet service at no extra charge
- Miles and miles of white sandy beach just outside your door. Note: a rocky strip exists between the sand and the water in this area, hence great snorkeling
- Ipod dock with Bluetooth
- Washer and dryer
- Walking distance to 7 restaurants, the marina, and limited shopping
- Lush and colorful Caribbean landscaping
- Romantic getaway on famous Grace Bay Beach away from the condos and hotel crowds
- And of course all sheets, linens, towels, beach towels, etc. are included
You can read what our guests had to say about their vacation in the The Cottages at Grace Bay Guest Book.
|Ocean Edge 7/19 - 8/23 $3,000|
|Sea Edge 7/12 - 7/26 $3,200|
|Water Edge 7/13 - 7/27 $3,400|
|April 26 - Dec 20||
|Dec 20 - 27||
|Dec 27 - Jan 3, 2015||
|Jan 4 - Apr 26||$4,300||$4,300||$4,700|
|Apr 26 - Dec 20||$3,700||$3,500||$4,100|
|Jan 31 - Feb 31||$4,900||$4,900||$5,100|
|Villa rates are per week (7 nights) for the entire villa.|
NOTE: The Turks and Caicos government requires that a 12% tax be paid on all villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment.
please contact us below: