Reef Beach House Vacation Rental Villa on Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
Reef Beach House is one of the original houses on Provo and enjoys a serene setting where it is easy for one to imagine life on "Old Provo" prior to any condominiums.
Reef Beach House on Grace Bay Beach offers you privacy, charm, and character in a tastefully decorated beach house nestled within lush tropical landscaping.
Grace Bay Beach is just outside your back door - noted to be one of the best beaches in the world!
Bright cheerful décor, tropical breezes, and warm sunshine await your presence.
Reef Beach House offers you generous terrace and deck space for sunning, cocktails, and dining under the stars.
Reef Beach House is built in two separate structures for added privacy, views, and to best capture the gentle trade winds. The two structures, 10 feet apart, are connected by a raised deck and walkway.
Reef Beach House has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The main house has a master bedroom with a king bed plus a seating area with a couch and chair. The two bedrooms in the main house each have an ensuite bathroom.
The guest villa has two bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a smal kitchenette.
Reef Beach House has a totally private pool and deck for sunning.
Not only is Reef Beach House fronting Grace Bay Beach - one of the best beaches in the world - it is also in the Turtle Cove area, noted to be the best residential area on the island and walking disrance to 5 different restaurants and the marina where all water activities are available such as deep sea fishing, reef fishing, bone fishing, sail and power boat charters, SCUBA and snorkeling trips, glass bottom boat, submarine, parasailing, etc., etc.
Note: with the coral reef so close to the shore, a strip of rock exists between the sandy beach and the water. We suggest wearing water shoes as the rock can sometimes be slippery.
*Note: The air conditioning is metered in order to discourage use with the doors and windows open. It is not expensive if used judiciously and you are not charged for the first $150 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt hour.
A Summary of the Amenities and Features of Reef Beach House
- 4 large bedrooms ocean side
- Air conditioning (metered) in the bedrooms and ceiling fans in the living room
- 3 full bathrooms each with vanity, sink, shower, large wall mirror, hair dryer
- Large closets with wooden coat hangers
- Large flat screen television for DVD viewing (a collection of DVD's on site)
- The master bedroom in the main house and the guesthouse bedroom with kitchenette both have a satellite television.
- Stereo with speakers throughout the main house and at the pool area, CD/Radio
- BBQ grill on deck (gas)
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Games – Backgammon, Scrabble, "Texas Hold 'em", Darts
- High speed wireless Internet access at no extra charge
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Walking distance to 5 restaurants
- Fantastic snorkeling right out front and near the shore
- Miles of snow white sandy beach and turquoise waters of Grace Bay Beach just outside you door
- Lush and colorful landscaping
- 100% privacy, tasteful décor, original art works, casual elegance
- Location, location, location - Grace Bay Beach at Turtle Cove!
- And of course all sheets, linens, towels, beach towels etc. are included
- Our staff will meet you at Providenciales International Airport upon your arrival and will lead the way to your vacation villa
You can read what our guests had to say about their vacation in the Reef Beach House Guest Book.
|Choose any available week between:||4br|
|Now - 11/02/2013||$4,400|
|May 1 to mid December||
|Mid December to April 30||
|New Year's Week||
|Villa rates are per week (7 nights) for the entire villa.|
NOTE: The Turks and Caicos government requires that
tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your
2br rates reflect an occupancy of 4 people or less
If your desired dates are unavailable, please contact us as other options may exist.
please contact us below:
Sign up for our Quarterly Newsletter