Turtle Beach Villa Vacation Rental Villa, Providenciales (Provo), Turks & Caicos Islands
A lovely and modern vacation villa located in the popular Turtle Cove section of world famous Grace Bay Beach on Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands!
A modern Beach Villa, located at the tip of the quiet, western, residential end of Grace Bay Beach featuring 5 guest bedrooms, each in a different nautical theme.
Turtle Beach Villa is built almost at the ocean�s edge and fronting twelve miles of world famous Grace Bay Beach. This vacation villa offers fantastic snorkeling right outside your door!
Although you couldn't be closer to the beach and ocean, this Caribbean vacation rental also has an imaginative infinity pool and spacious decks for your enjoyment and relaxation while on vacation.
Enjoy spectacular views and colorful Caribbean sunsets right from the private deck or from the pool of this holiday villa.
Enter the Villa through 2 wrought iron fenced entrances on the first floor or through the unique and romantic Turret and Bridge entrance, accessing the terrace on the second floor.
The open and airy kitchen flows seamlessly to the dining room and onward to the great room (pictured below).
The spacious and comfortable great room commands a spectacular ocean view through its wide disappearing doors.
Relax in your hammock under the beautiful palm trees. Note: With the coral reef so close to the shore, a strip of rock exists between the sandy beach and the water. We suggest wearing water shoes as the rock can sometimes be slippery.
Dine alfresco in a tropical beach side setting or choose the spacious dining area indoors.
Enjoy you own Boci ball court!
The Master bedroom has a lovely and unobstructed view of the ocean and the pool.
On the upper deck, you will find the master bedroom with an ensuite bath designed in a Seashell theme. Note the open�air shower with Italian Mosaic wall coverings.
Each of the five bedrooms in Turtle Beach Villa has its own attractive and modern bathroom with a spacious shower area. Four bedrooms have garden/harbor views and the master an ocean view.
Each beach level bedroom is individually accessed from the gated corridor, with its Trompe-l�oeil aquarium wall painting and an extra lounge area.
These floor plans may help you to familiarize with the layout of Turtle Beach Villa
A Summary of the Amenities and Features of Turtle Beach Villa
- A one-of-a-kind modern villa on world famous Grace Bay Beach!
- 5 bedrooms, each with an outside entrance for added privacy
- One bedroom with ocean view (K), the other four with a garden view (K,K,K,T/T)
- Fully air conditioned
- Located on a dead-end peninsula away from the condo crowds
- 5 bathrooms - one with a private outdoor shower - fun!
- The holiday villa is directly on the beach at the western end of Grace Bay Beach
- Excellent privacy
- Freshwater infinity swimming pool
- Situated on approx 140 Ft. of private beachfront in a prime location
- Just outside your door at this Caribbean holiday villa is famous Smith's Reef, a colorful tropical reef teeming with abundant sea life. Here you can simply wade out from shore and snorkel on one of the best reefs in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Turtle Beach Villa has beautifully landscaped gardens filled with colorful tropical plants and palm trees. It even has a Boci court in the front yard!
- Great Caribbean sunsets, enjoy from your pool or deck!
- A wooden walkway leading to the beach
- Walking distance to a variety of restaurants
- Great views of the sea from living room, dining area, kitchen, and decks
- 118 channel cable TV in all rooms, including HBO, Cinemax etc. and a Radio, CD and DVD player with an I-phone adaptor to play your own selection of I-Tunes music in the living room.
- Turtle Beach Villa has a large, fully equipped kitchen. Note the extraordinary, locally manufactured, kitchen top and Master vanity top with inlaid Conch shells and Sea glass! A large refrigerator/freezer plus 2 separate refrigerated drawers will keep your food and drinks cool and fresh.
- You’ll find a gas-fired Weber Barbecue grill on the deck for your enjoyment.
- High speed Wireless Internet access
- The bathrooms each with double vanity, large wall mirror, magnifying mirror and hair dryer, (except for the Dolphin room with has a single vanity).
- Wooden coat hangers in each bedroom
- Washer and Dryer in the laundry room
- Iron and Ironing board on the premises
- Maid service before, after, and mid week for a light clean-up
- Each of the bathrooms in this beautiful holiday villa has a hair dryer and each bedroom has optional air conditioning, which is metered via an easy to read digital meter.
- The air conditioning at this vacation villa rental is metered in order to discourage use with the doors and windows open. It is not expensive if used judiciously and you are not charged for the first $150 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the \current rate per kilowatt hour. There is a separate, easy to read, digital AC meter where you may monitor AC usage if you wish.
- The villa gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
- Louvered windows all through the Villa allow the breeze to pass through every room & there are ceiling fans in every room.
- And of course all sheets, linens, towels, themed beach towels etc. are included
Note: Children of all ages are welcome at this villa, but if you have young children, feel free to call our office so we can explain the floor plan of this beautiful villa.
You can read what our guests had to say about their vacation in the Turtle Beach Villa Guest Book.
From the comfortable seating and lounges, to the Art objects of Guillermo Forchino, we are certain you will enjoy your stay at Turtle Beach Villa!
|Jan 3, 2015 - Jan 23, 2015||$12,800|
|Jan 24, 2015 - Jan 30, 2015 - Special|
|Jan 31, 2015 - Feb 6, 2015||$12,800|
|Feb 7, 2015 - Feb 13, 2015 - Special|
|Feb 14, 2015 - Mar 6, 2015 - Special|
|Mar 7, 2015 - Mar 27, 2015||$14,000|
|Mar 28, 2015 - Apr 24, 2015||$12,800|
|Apr 25, 2015 - Nov 20, 2015||$9,200|
|Nov 21, 2015 - Nov 27, 2015||$10,000|
|Nov 28, 2015 - Dec 18, 2015||$9,200|
|Dec 19, 2015 - Dec 25, 2015||$16,500|
|Dec 26, 2015 - Jan 1, 2016||$21,000|
|Villa rates are per week (7 nights) for the entire villa.|
|NOTE: The Turks and Caicos government requires that
tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your
please contact us below:
Sign up for our Quarterly Newsletter